March Desktops Captures - Post Them Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PseudoKiller

Post your desktops captures for March in here. Make sure they adhere to Forum Guidelines

Seems some people wanted to start early...

If posting the image, not linking, please remember to resize your screenshot. Any images that are too large will be deleted - Jewelzz

March Desktops - Post Them Here

wohoo i'm the 1st :)
how funny

anyway
mine's not that cool, never really been :p but it'll get better one day ;)

Re: March Desktops - Post Them Here

Originally posted by PHiSHnz
how funny

anyway

It's not March 1st yet :p
And there is already a topic about this :blink:

Re: Re: March Desktops - Post Them Here

Originally posted by Cqua
It's not March 1st yet :p
And there is already a topic about this :blink:

He lives in NZ, not all of the world is in the 28th still :)

Hello to my trans tasman friend, you might have to wait till the American 1st of March to post in the right thread. :(

Reply to b-man from the feb d-top thread..thanx mate..yeah, that is a vector wall of christina:)

fkin hell dude that is a big file and is surely gonna be edited;)

Yeah... that is a pretty big file. Over 1.6 megs. Everyone should make sure their desktop caps are under 300k anything else is just too big and a pain to try and d/l. If there are any complaints about the file size of ppl's post the link will be deleted. Be kind to 56k'ers. No need to make a desktop cap that big.

mine

Take a look at mine, it's my first attempt at an active desktop so let me know what you think.

The images at the top are grey scaled until you hover over them (ie. the internet explorer icon) but the cursor disappeared when i did a screen capture. :huh:

Anyways, check attachment.

As simple as it gets, i'm going with the notion of sacrificing graphics for speed.

Re: March Desktops - Post Them Here

Originally posted by PHiSHnz
how funny

anyway

I like your wallpaper :)

Anyway, here is mine.
Clean and Slick as usual :p

here's mine, I'm constantly changing the wallpaper (most of em are from endlessss.com - best collection I've ever seen) and this is the one I have at the moment...

Originally posted by thebear
here's mine, I'm constantly changing the wallpaper (most of em are from endlessss.com - best collection I've ever seen) and this is the one I have at the moment...
Hehe, I love that wallpaper :)

Edited because........ :rolleyes: There was no tone.

Here is mine. Currently working on my active desktop, which will be in.......Can't say or others will take my idea. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back