March 2007 Signatures & Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

ray_gillespie

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Do we still do these? Are they allowed?

Anyway, in case it's ok, here is the new scheme for my sig/avatar :) My copy of Vista was delivered today to I thought I'd have a Vista flavour for a while, I had that old Humphrey Bogart thing for soooo long!

Re: March 2007 - New sigs & avatars thread (?)

We do but in graphic design will shift it over.

It doesn't look like many people are interested in showing off their new sigs and avatars anymore... No wonder they stopped making these threads every month!!

:)

I like your new set Ray, been with the same stuff for me for awhile now.

Kunal just changed his, so did Omar, they may post here.

Although Omar will be too scared due to the complaints he will get for replacing we he used to have :p

Kunal just changed his...
Here I am. :)

Feed ticker from my blog, powered by FeedBurner.
And a button linking to Microsoft's new "i'm initiative" (which everyone using Messenger should join, btw!).

I like your new set Ray

Thanks! I really felt a change was overdue. It's not dissimilar from yours really.

a button linking to Microsoft's new "i'm initiative" (which everyone using Messenger should join, btw!).

I just signed up, seems pretty cool! I had to lie and say I was from the US but it looks like it's working :)

I think she should take her shirt off.

Who is that girl, some celebrity or just a random chic?

Misa Campo. She's an import model from Montreal. Half Filipina, Half German. All god-sent eye candy :p

I thought we already had this discussion.

Last edited:
This is my new sig for the month. Finally got rid of the GamersR.US one. I still need to make a new Avatar.

One of the chicks that are going to be in my future harem :p

Nice new sig ShepsCrook :)

Man she's hot, I "googled" her last night and there are so many nice pics out there :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back