mandrake 9.1 final is out :)

shoulin

OSNN Addict
mandrake 9.1 final is out :)

just i cant find a place to download it , could u guys help me ;-D

Mandrake - Mandrake 9.1 CD 1 Install
ftp://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/pub/Mirrors/Mandrake/iso/Mandrake91-cd1-inst.i586.iso
ftp://klid.dk/Mandrake/iso/Mandrake91-cd1-inst.i586.iso
ftp://ftp.physics.auth.gr/pub/mirrors/mandrake/Mandrake/iso/Mandrake91-cd1-inst.i586.iso
ftp://mandrake.redbox.cz/Mandrake/iso/Mandrake91-cd1-inst.i586.iso
ftp://ftp.surfnet.nl/pub/os/Linux/distr/Mandrake/Mandrake/iso/Mandrake91-cd1-inst.i586.iso
ftp://ftp.ciril.fr/pub/linux/mandrake/iso/Mandrake91-cd1-inst.i586.iso

Mandrake - Mandrake 9.1 CD 2 Extras
ftp://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/pub/Mirrors/Mandrake/iso/Mandrake91-cd2-exte.i586.iso
ftp://ftp.surfnet.nl/pub/os/Linux/distr/Mandrake/Mandrake/iso/Mandrake91-cd2-exte.i586.iso
ftp://ftp.ciril.fr/pub/linux/mandrake/iso/Mandrake91-cd2-exte.i586.iso
ftp://mandrake.redbox.cz/Mandrake/iso/Mandrake91-cd2-exte.i586.iso
ftp://klid.dk/Mandrake/iso/Mandrake91-cd2-exte.i586.iso
ftp://ftp.physics.auth.gr/pub/mirrors/mandrake/Mandrake/iso/Mandrake91-cd2-exte.i586.iso

Mandrake - Mandrake 9.1 CD 3 Internationalization
ftp://ftp.surfnet.nl/pub/os/Linux/distr/Mandrake/Mandrake/iso/Mandrake91-cd3-i18n.i586.iso
ftp://mandrake.redbox.cz/Mandrake/iso/Mandrake91-cd3-i18n.i586.iso
ftp://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/pub/Mirrors/Mandrake/iso/Mandrake91-cd3-i18n.i586.iso
ftp://ftp.physics.auth.gr/pub/mirrors/mandrake/Mandrake/iso/Mandrake91-cd3-i18n.i586.iso
ftp://ftp.ciril.fr/pub/linux/mandrake/iso/Mandrake91-cd3-i18n.i586.iso
ftp://klid.dk/Mandrake/iso/Mandrake91-cd3-i18n.i586.iso

That they did
Mandrake Site
This page provides information on how to trade MandrakeSoft securities on the U.S. OTC market and the European Euronext Marche Libre, the two markets in which MandrakeSoft is listed.
Summary:
US OTC Market
European Euronext's Marche Libre

MandrakeSoft's latest quote: N/A € (~0 $)

MandrakeSoft's Market Value: 0 M€ (~0 M$)

To trade Mandrakesoft shares, please consult with your bank, broker or an online brokerage company
yummy, Zero :)
That was taken from here >> http://www.mandrakesoft.com/company/investors/trade

yah.... your links don't work speedy :( and your dang avatar lags up my work pc!!! :mad:

Ya... I have it installed now !!!! Much better then 9.0

got mine here :

cd1

cd2

cd3

When I downloaded them windows(xp) saw them as .rar files....... if you unzip and burn, they wont work...

I used nero and burned them as a iso image !!!

Worked great and now I have mandrake 9.1 installed !!

Very nice OS... As soon as I get the internet sharing going to share the net with my girlfriends XP machine, I wont use windows much at all !!!!

:happy:

ps. speedy... your avatar does nothing to my puter !!! :cool:

Dude....

Do you have lots of stuff running in the BG ?

His icon runs smooth as butter on my dad's PII 400mhz PC, and on my P4 1.6ghz.

PII is built better then a P4 this thing is a hunk, there isn't much running in the backround, nothing that woud cause this kind of lag. my duron 900 can take it (slowest machine I own) pos P4 is all can't handle nothin;)

spyware

if you have nothing running in the background then u have a virus or hella spyware

try getting AdAware 6.0 (try google i forgot the link)

and you'll prolly find like 100 things on ur comp if you've never run it before

also try downloading a trial version of norton 2003 and run it, it cant hurt.

Originally posted by Krux
PII is built better then a P4 this thing is a hunk, there isn't much running in the backround, nothing that woud cause this kind of lag. my duron 900 can take it (slowest machine I own) pos P4 is all can't handle nothin;)
In that case something is really wrong with that machine. It's not supposed to be like that.

Guesses:
- Software problem of some kind.
- Funky BIOS settings (cache off?).
- Reeeeaaaalllyyy crappy gfx card.
- < 64 MB RAM

nah the comp has ad-aware, doesn't have any viruses either. has 256mb of ram on 2k (more then enough to use the internet and one other program. has a rage 128 ultra, but the duron at home has the same video card so thats not :p must be because its a dell :D

actually ill update the video drivers and she whats up then

I can not for the life of me get cd 2 I got 1 and 3 but can't find a working link for cd 2!!!:mad: :mad:

Im up and running !!! Mandrake 9.1 on my system sharing the internet with my girlfriends XP system !!!

Im thinking they did a great job on this os ! I can play mpegs and even divx movies from a fresh install !!

screen shot :

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back