Man Utd Shirts

rushm001

In the beginning......
Political Access
In the best interests of all confused current Manchester United supporters, Nike have announced that next year the Man United kit will feature a reversible shirt, similar to the current England shirt. One side will feature the existing Man United home kit but, once reversed, will transform into the current Arsenal home kit.
This radical move is aimed specifically to pacify the Manchester United supporters who naturally expects their team to win all their home games and, at the very minimum, the Premiership.

The new shirt will give the Man United supporter the opportunity to maximise their glory-hunting potential by supporting whoever is likely to win the title. The new shirts are expected to go on sale in the Manchester United strongholds of Hampshire, Surrey,Essex and Kent in the close season. For those supporters who are unable to wait that long they will be released to the genuine supporters of Malaysia, Papau New Guinea and Outer Mongolia within the next month.

Originally posted by rushm001
For those supporters who are unable to wait that long they will be released to the genuine supporters of Malaysia, Papau New Guinea and Outer Mongolia within the next month.

hu.....:p i'm from malaysia.... hooray!!!
:D

How dare you ever mention (spit spit spit spit) Moan UTD.

<==27 years an Arsenal fan.

That's my bank holiday Monday screwed up right now.

I do now live in Kent and I am a true islington born n bred Gunner.

I know I know I know, :|:|:|:|:|:| Nah mention of the M word here please!!!!!!:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back