man u lose again!!!

B

Bretenn

aarrgghh... damn it Man U lose to Real Madrid by 4-6 final aggregate!

eeerrrrr :mad: Man U should start buying new players and stop relying on old player like keane, butt , phil, fortune, +++

Originally posted by Bretenn
aarrgghh... damn it Man U lose to Real Madrid by 4-6 final aggregate!

eeerrrrr :mad: Man U should start buying new players and stop relying on old player like keane, butt , phil, fortune, +++

old players eh ?

most other teams would pay an arm and a leg for players like that...

perhaps it is because real just has a better team :)

and the premiership level is not quite as pronounced in europe as the hype is :)

yes... other teams will definitely try to get them... but Man United as one of the big club should try to bring on some great players...

keane definitely after the injury, did not play well in his game and nicky butt as well! but anyhow this is only my opinion :D, heehehee

thats a big call saying manU suck
when you look at the real side
which with players like figo, ronaldo, roberto carlos, raul (even though he didnt play did he), hierro, zidane, Conceiçao and morientes, i dont see why real isnt the greatest team in the world right now, on paper, they should be whoopin everyone..
but i guess, as they say
champion team will beat a team of champions.
(although that doesnt apply for the man u vs. real madrid game!)

cheers

yes... other teams will definitely try to get them... but Man United as one of the big club should try to bring on some great players...

keane definitely after the injury, did not play well in his game and nicky butt as well! but anyhow this is only my opinion :D, heehehee

man U is a business.. they cannot afford to bring in players of the calibre you mentioned without breaking the bank.. which their board of directors does not want to do...

note they have a profit year in/year out unlike clubs such as real madrid...

it seems now man U may try to sell david beckham
that would make things interesting

Originally posted by rick_422
it seems now man U may try to sell david beckham
that would make things interesting

beckham is a very good player... but.. he is also one of the most ond-dimensional midfielders out there in the world... IMO...

he relies a lot on quality players around him to get the job done... very different from players like scholes/keane who work like crazy all 90 minutes...

plus to keep him and his wage demands... would not be prudent economically...

hmm... can u guys imagine beckham in real madrid teams!
like i'm playing championship manager 4! :D

but definitely man u should get a new striker to pair up with nistelrooy... a guy who can dribble alot (henry mayb :D ) since nistel is a top striker with a very top strike rate!

hmm... can u guys imagine beckham in real madrid teams!
like i'm playing championship manager 4! :D

but definitely man u should get a new striker to pair up with nistelrooy... a guy who can dribble alot (henry mayb :D ) since nistel is a top striker with a very top strike rate!

solksjaer is a very consistent striker...

he is a good foil for nistelroy... the only problem is the layout of the team... the players at man U are unfortunately not all of good calibre... good strikers... a couple of good midfielders and defenders and a decent goalie..

there need to be better defenders brought in as well as more capable midfielders... such as paul ince was when he ruled the middle for manchester and roy keane is now...

i heard in the rumours the great aussie player harry kewell has been linked with talks to go to manchester united when becks leaves
which would be strange for mine, when harry is someone that can dribble really awesomely and score great goals, and david can sort of dribble, but has an awesome shot

different players
it will be interesting how it all unfolds!

henrik larsson would be sensational at man u but i think he is gonna opt to play for bastia when he leaves the best team in britain (Glasgow Celtic) hehe
keep yer hands off of our 'saint martin of parkhead' as well !!!
:p ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back