man streaks at super bowl!

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
I Tried searching for this online but couldnt find anything or nobody knows bout it! Well I stayed home from school today cause i was sick and i was watching that on air with ryan secrest or however u spell it and they showed a clip of a man running from the side lines dress as a ref to the middle of the field and took his clothes off and did a dance. It was a far away shot so thats way nobody knew about it. But some dude got a closer pic of the streaker from behind...i just wanted to see if anybody knew about this.

Yeah, I saw what little bit that actually aired during the game. The man wanted attention, and the network made the right decision not to air footage of him since that's what he wanted. Most of the time the cameras shot close-ups of the players' and coaches' reactions. Apparently though, a middle-aged man ran on the field dressed as a ref, and then tore the clothes off until he was down to a thong. He had some website address written in black marker on his bare chest. One of the players ended up knocking him down and a crowd of security swarmed onto the field then carried him off. Now that's entertainment. :rolleyes:

Last time I saw a streaker was at a snooker tournament,you'd think that would be the last place you'd see one.
:D

Evil Marge said:
Last time I saw a streaker was at a snooker tournament,you'd think that would be the last place you'd see one.
:D
You gotta be careful to avoid the cues! :eek:

superbowl2004pic2.jpg

superbowl2004pic1.jpg

kewl thing was while he was running to avoid the cops... a football player knocked him over...

was hilarious... :D

The funniest one I ever saw was the one streaker at a NHL hockey game between the two Alberta teams. He jumped the boards and landed on the ice and started to run, in which he slipped and fell backwards and hit his head on the ice, which in turn knocked him out. There he lay, passed out, on the ice. All of a sudden, help and security was hard to come by.

Heeter

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back