Man on a Mission to Talk to Michael Dell

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
This is very interesting...

One man has that idea and says that it would greatly benefit Dell. However, he will only tell the idea to Michael Dell himself! For that reason he is documenting his quest to personally talk with Michael Dell. He’ll post all emails and conversations that he has with contacts at Dell all the way until he talks with the big man himself.

http://ideafordell.com/default.aspx

Should be at least entertaining to track :D

I hate to be a skeptic, but has anyone ever thought of this could be one of those, Hey I bet you $1000 I can get to talk directly to Michael Dell bets?

Not saying thats what hes doing but....

Michael Dell should make the time to listen to one of his customers. Without customers he is nothing.

Michael Dell should make the time to listen to one of his customers. Without customers he is nothing.

Ok, I can see why you say this, but without Michael Dell PCs could still be at the $3000 a machine mark...

tit-for-tat my friend...

He provides a product which we as consumers like.... ALOT...

:D

I'm grateful. But I think company CEO's should take the time for their customers. Just like pro athletes should. Just like actors should. They aren't any better than us.

madmatt - I agree with ya, and it seems so simple, a few minutes in exchange for a great idea.

I have made several contacts and have spoken with some pretty BIG people in the PC industry so I need to update my site.

Last edited:
Wow I didn't even notice you came and joined the forum, welcome joseguia :D

Just went back to your site, how are things going? No new updates since I posted it here :(

I didn't even realize he was the person with the idea. Nifty.

Yeah , I'm still working on a few provionsal patents, enough people emailed me to convince me that I need to patent some of the stuff. Then I can share my idea with everybody. hopefully you guys will agree that its awesome stuff, we will soon see.

I'd hate for this to end up being another Segway, anyhow. It has HUGE potential. AND it wouldnt be expensive at all, well not some of it, the parts we would want would be fairly reasonable.

madmatt-
Yeah its me, I'm a HUGE GEEKY, news freak just like everybody else.

Trying to think who I know, but they are mostly tied to Ireland.
Wonder if we have any Dell employees on the forums? ;p

Yeah , I'm still working on a few provionsal patents, enough people emailed me to convince me that I need to patent some of the stuff. Then I can share my idea with everybody. hopefully you guys will agree that its awesome stuff, we will soon see.

I'd hate for this to end up being another Segway, anyhow. It has HUGE potential. AND it wouldnt be expensive at all, well not some of it, the parts we would want would be fairly reasonable.

madmatt-
Yeah its me, I'm a HUGE GEEKY, news freak just like everybody else.
Rather interesting none-the-less

Any recent updates or potential milestones on the horizon?

I got a few updates, and a HUGE milestone. I dont know that it will make the front page of Digg again, but lets just say I will finally rule out some peoples thoughts that I work for Dell. =)

Cool, I look forward to reading the update on your page. I have had the RSS feed plugged into my reader since I started this thread :D

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back