man falling down the hill

if i were black i cant tell if i would be offended by that or not.. never the less it reminds me of the Don Hertzfeld clip with a baby falling down amny stairs..

If anyone gets offended by this go fok yourself.

Why read **** into a obviously non-racist cartoon, is it cause the name?

BLACKMAN !!!! Ohhh it is RACIST!!!

What if it were WHITEMAN, well thats OK, its not racist. Cracker, whitey.

who said anything about race it's just a guy rolling down the hill, the mountain is snowy white and the background is white, so you want them to paint the guy white too, it has nothing to do with race

If anyone gets offended by this go fok yourself.

Why read **** into a obviously non-racist cartoon, is it cause the name?

BLACKMAN !!!! Ohhh it is RACIST!!!

What if it were WHITEMAN, well thats OK, its not racist. Cracker, whiteyQUOTE]

wow wow

ok i was not offended. nor am i PC all the time my self. rather opposite some of the time. I was merely saying that if i were black you could take that badly. It being very close to the whole black minstrel singers thing popular in the 1920s and 30. (want to look it up go ahead) AND that the black man is falling down a hill ( i realize he snow boards somehow in the middle ) and then keeps falling and then lands on his head. while i don’t think this is racist in essence it borders on it in some characteristics.
and could be interpreted that way very easily by someone that wants it to be.

With that I say I did not find it that funny. BUT not because of any of the stuff I just listed just not my taste of humor.

That had to hurt that guy...heh funny tho

i love finding these random flash videos they are deadly, you have to see the ones by group X these are really funny

hehe.. why watch flash of people hurting them selves when we have tittle and his go kart! lol

sraycoz said:
hehe.. why watch flash of people hurting them selves when we have tittle and his go kart! lol

Classic!!
:p :D :)

When is teh next installment due for Tittle anyway?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back