making smoke out of ur mouth

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
does anybody know how to do this? and i don't mean cigar smoke. its like you do something with yoru mouth and smoke comes out and its cool....

well its condensatioN i guess? its with air and water. and it comes out smokey. its so cool. i want to learn how to do it.

Hmm. Well, I do the following for smoke effects.

Take a match ( from a matchbox, the medium sized ones ) strike it near your mouth, as soon as it lights up, that instant inhale that smoke, and breath it out for a cool smoke effect. I almost guarantee breathing in sulfer isn't healthy.

Also, I toy with incense the same way. Then again, I smoke incense...

i do it

hes asking that cuz i showed him that. i can do it. its pretty easy. but would be hard to explain it in here:happy:

forgot to say

opps i forgot to say it doesnt involve smoking or anything, just all me.

Maybe your talking about Dry Ice?
If you take dry Ice and put it into a glass of water there will be a smoke effect.
5275_hh.jpg

and i guess you can do the same with your mouth.
Theoretically you can even drink it sense Dry Ice is frozen Co2 but i wouldn't really recommend it sense its temperature is about -90 Celsius degrees.

nope

nope thats not how! just me nothing else. btw MY 700TH POST! YAY!:happy:

put air in your mouth so your cheeks are all big and poofy. then try to push more air into your mouth with your lungs with out letting anymore out, push really hard u can also push on your cheeks with your hands do this for like 10 seconds and open your mouth and blow the air out slowly and it will look like smoke, but its just compressed air (ie; Co2) :eek: science is amazing :eek:

Re: forgot to say

Originally posted by themafia_69
opps i forgot to say it doesnt involve smoking or anything, just all me.
if you can do this by your mouth.I guess you can release WOMD by farting:D

thanks krux. i got it work the first time i tried but then i tried after and it didn't work too well! maybe it requires breaks in between doing it. haha

Originally posted by Krux
put air in your mouth so your cheeks are all big and poofy. then try to push more air into your mouth with your lungs with out letting anymore out, push really hard u can also push on your cheeks with your hands do this for like 10 seconds and open your mouth and blow the air out slowly and it will look like smoke, but its just compressed air (ie; Co2) :eek: science is amazing :eek:

exactly!:happy:

Talk about flashback to my younger days - I knew exactly what ya'll were talking about and exactly how to do it! Excellent description by the way Krux.

Now my question - I probably only done this a gazillion times when I was younger and never had any problem producing the "smoke". I can't do it now - and someone I knew when I was younger could not do it either and we (us kids) were told it was because I smoked and he didn't.

Well, I quit smoking over 3 years ago and now I can not do it - I just wonder if all that "pushing from the lungs" is really bringing smoke??

I don't want any of you kiddies to get in trouble - but how many of you who can do it smoke???:huh: :huh:

umm no

umm no i dont smoke and i do it all the time.:happy:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back