making iso files

forcer

OSNN Senior Addict
how can i get files on my computer and turn them into an .iso file.

i cant burn them n save the cd as an iso because it comes to 1.5 gb and it all needs to be accessable from the same cd so i wonna make an iso of it then use fantom cd or something.

what programs allow u to make iso's?

yeh i done that went to file save, lets me save it as .nri only which i think is some sort of nero format, not supported in fantom cd. :(

Nero does support iso images. First make sure to choose Nero Image recorder, not your cd burner, then go on just like burning a cd. When asked where to save the image file, click the little down arrow next to file type and choose .iso not .nrg.

ohh yeh i forgot about that, thanx for the info lol

WinISO is the best. It can also convert iso to bin files, which is easier to burn with Alcohol or Nero.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back