• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

making iso files

forcer

OSNN Senior Addict
how can i get files on my computer and turn them into an .iso file.

i cant burn them n save the cd as an iso because it comes to 1.5 gb and it all needs to be accessable from the same cd so i wonna make an iso of it then use fantom cd or something.

what programs allow u to make iso's?

forcer

OSNN Senior Addict
yeh i done that went to file save, lets me save it as .nri only which i think is some sort of nero format, not supported in fantom cd. :(

yoyo

Nero does support iso images. First make sure to choose Nero Image recorder, not your cd burner, then go on just like burning a cd. When asked where to save the image file, click the little down arrow next to file type and choose .iso not .nrg.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix