Making Instrumental

Kush

High On Life!
I want to know if there is a way to take a song and turn it into a instrumental veriosn of that songs without downloading the instrumental???:confused: :confused:

instrumental help

I don't know how to make the instrumental, but i would like to learn how to.....

the question was that is there a program out there that you can use to take a song and take away the voice/acapella from it so that what remains is only the beat or instrumental !.....

Apparently, The latest version of Nero wave editor has this ability, I haven't tried it though.

i have nero

i have nero, but in the wave editor what function do i use? and what is it called?

I have nero

I have nero, infact the newest version and regesterd too so whats the deal what function do i use to make a song instrumental where do i go? Besisdes nero is the best media cd-burning program, ive been using it from the begining!

As I said, I haven't done this, but I do remember seeing an article in one of this months magazines that explains how to go about it.

This what it says

Cut the vocals out of a song, double click a song in an audio compilation and pick the filter tab, The Karaoke filter removes the music that's on both stereo channels, which is usualy the main singer without the backing vocalists.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back