• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Making Instrumental

Kush

High On Life!
I want to know if there is a way to take a song and turn it into a instrumental veriosn of that songs without downloading the instrumental???:confused: :confused:

D

dynamite

instrumental help

I don't know how to make the instrumental, but i would like to learn how to.....

the question was that is there a program out there that you can use to take a song and take away the voice/acapella from it so that what remains is only the beat or instrumental !.....

D

dynamite

i have nero

i have nero, but in the wave editor what function do i use? and what is it called?

Kush

High On Life!
I have nero

I have nero, infact the newest version and regesterd too so whats the deal what function do i use to make a song instrumental where do i go? Besisdes nero is the best media cd-burning program, ive been using it from the begining!

Bytes Back

Ex Police Chief
As I said, I haven't done this, but I do remember seeing an article in one of this months magazines that explains how to go about it.

This what it says

Cut the vocals out of a song, double click a song in an audio compilation and pick the filter tab, The Karaoke filter removes the music that's on both stereo channels, which is usualy the main singer without the backing vocalists.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar