Making a win2k boot cd?

Z

Zino

I remember a guide to make a windows xp bootable cd, and thank god i downloaded the files then, and also copied the guide to a text file, however i am no longer able to find the site where this was originaly posted. (was hoping to find it and hope to find a guide for win 2k as well there)

My question really, isnt about xp, but rather how can i make a win2k bootable CD...I am currently able to make xp bootable cds, but was looking to make 2k.

any URL or any guides posted here will be greatly appriciated.

Thanks alot.

i think you can do it with the same way you make a xp boot cd

Kind of right and kind of wrong. Right cause its basically the same idea wrong because its different files. You can find every single boot disk you ever needed at bootdisk.com or for what you are looking for, a windows 2k boot disk, use "Barts way to create a bootable cd" and this contains the files too

Enjoy!:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back