making a VCD

Xie

- geek -
most all cd-r/rw & dvd+r/-r/+rw/-rw drive makers will list on there site "recommended" media for there drive.

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
I haven't had any trouble with brands for my CD-RW drive (I have an HP), just couldn't figure out which ones my DVD player could read.

brocher

OSNN Senior Addict
What i use is ISO BUSTER , Open iso buster and drag your bin file in. On the right window you will see the file directory, highlight and drag to your desktop/or folder. Open nero and drag files in and burn.

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
Thanks for the suggestion, but I have a .cue file so I can work directly through Nero since it reads the image.

napalmnthemorning

OSNN Senior Addict
Load the cue or bin with daemon tools. I burn cue and bin files using CloneCD. Most cue and bins in video format are ready to burn as VCD and don't need converting. Burn and play on your stand alone DVD player

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
Ha, apparently there are thousands of ways to burn a VCD! Nero makes it simple, and that's all I care about.

N

Not Bman

dosent Nero say DVD in the options, not VCD? meh whatever.

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
Bman™ said:
dosent Nero say DVD in the options, not VCD? meh whatever.

My version has options for VCD, SVCD and DVD.

Members online

Latest profile posts

hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhilani