Make a U-turn

Ok, it's weird!! But I'm not getting the directions to be honest. lol :p
What's with all the U-turns on that route when it shows only 1 direct of travel?

Ok, it's weird!! But I'm not getting the directions to be honest. lol :p
What's with all the U-turns on that route when it shows only 1 direct of travel?
No left turns in jersey :)

No left turns in jersey :)

WAIT A MINUTE!!! Don't you guys drive on the right in the US??? If you drive on the right, then how on earth do you make a U-turn? Aren't U-turns meant to be towards the left?? LOL :lick:

WAIT A MINUTE!!! Don't you guys drive on the right in the US??? If you drive on the right, then how on earth do you make a U-turn? Aren't U-turns meant to be towards the left?? LOL :lick:
Google must have been confused. maybe they have like right turn to left turn things

WAIT A MINUTE!!! Don't you guys drive on the right in the US???

Not in Jersey. They drive all over the place, except left. :p

Now remember, they also dump the nation's garbage in Jersey. :rolleyes:

is that seriously for real?? the entire state of new jersey is full of backwards nascar drivers and can only turn one direction?

is that seriously for real?? the entire state of new jersey is full of backwards nascar drivers and can only turn one direction?

To make a u-turn in Jersey you take an exit on the right, then take a left exit onto the next intersection, wait for a traffic light, cross the street you were on, and take another left to go back. Left turns are allowed, just not on major roads, unless marked, and then U turns are illegal, even if you are allowed to turn left.

Also, the directions may seem weird, however what if the road looked like this:

Code:
                  |
                              |
                              |

Then the fastest way is to take the swerves, which in New Jersey, knowing they are ass backwards could be considered a U turn.

Yeah all the real racecar drivers are there...which is why most of the driving public stays away from Jersey, including the Nascar drivers.

To make a u-turn in Jersey you take an exit on the right, then take a left exit onto the next intersection, wait for a traffic light, cross the street you were on, and take another left to go back. Left turns are allowed, just not on major roads, unless marked, and then U turns are illegal, even if you are allowed to turn left.

Also, the directions may seem weird, however what if the road looked like this:

Code:
                  |
                              |
                              |

Then the fastest way is to take the swerves, which in New Jersey, knowing they are ass backwards could be considered a U turn.

Thats so weird, guess every place has its quirks. There is a law in some European countries where people trying to come onto a road have the right of way over people already on the road. Nothing will scare the living bejeebus out of you like some one launching out in front of you from a side road when you could barely see them in the first place.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back