• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Make a media centre out of XP home

C

Cookie

May not be of any interest to anyone, but I purchased the Intervideo remote control for $29.95 and use it for controlling windvd on my lapto and desktop. It also has cool mouse buttons on it with left and right click keys and a drag key. I'm able to control all of windows with it, from media player to anything. Adding a tv card and DVD-R would give you much the same system as a media centre PC for a fraction of the cost of a brand new PC. Just thought I'd let you all know out there about something which I think is fairly amazing.:happy:

S

sickmyduck

Ya think? I've had those capabilities for a year now with my ATI AIW Radeon 7500. And the remote is RF based, not IR, so I am not limited by walls and free to use it anywhere in the house.

C

Cookie

the remote control can be got from www.intervideo.com under the products link on the home page. I dont know how much RF costs but is it cheaper than $30? :) Has anybody else got suggestions like this, I'd be glad to hear them

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierge