Major Issue With Visual Glitch..., In all msstyles and xp/classic vs...

lynchknot

OSNN Senior Addict
I have a friend with a problem. I told him he may get the best reply here - (I am posting for him)- as I have in the past. Here is his post:

I have had a major visual glitch in the upper hand corner of any active titlebar, where there is a gap showing to the right of Min, Max, Close buttons...At first I thought that it was because I was using msstyles, I have the excellent works from KoL, Iceman, b0se, ect. and am completely enamored with the mac emulation VS, ect...

Here is a link to the gap, which happens when the window is maxed, it looks fine, but when I opened another window it (always) shows up with this 'gap'...thanks to Lynchknot, we did the chat via Messenger and exchanged pics...so he knows that this is very strange...

Also this 'gap' happens with WinXP as well & does not with Classic msstyle...

and a screenshot:
gap.png

Thanks in advance for your replies :)

*edit - this also occurs using IE

Well anyway, this guy reformatted and he STILL! has the problem!! - LOL.

I thought I would bump this, if it's ok, for the guy as he still has the problem. Anyone????? :)

This poor guy reformated 3 times - and he's on dial-up for updates! - and still has the problem!

Is it occuring on ALL apps?
Is he installing the same apps/drivers after formatting?
Does he have SP1?
Is he using the same patcher each time?
Is he updating before or after patching uxtheme.dll?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back