mail problem..

mooo

thecyberninja
Ok. I am stuck with a confusing problem..
The place i work at has an externalserver that handles the email. But it gets lagged a lot so i got some complaints on it. So i setup an internal mail server but i am thining having an external mail server and internal will get confusing because they can't cross send. so i am left with a few options..

a) let the teachers use only the external server and deal with it.

b) let the teachers use the external server via web browser and internal server
via outlook.

c) both servers use outlook and wish for the best.

You have to put into consideration that This is a group of very in-experienced users so i am trying to think of the most painless way for them. I am gues it would be 'a' but i am not sure

any input would be great. I have

Look after #1, leave the teaching staff to suffer the lag and you get on the fast bike.

could you not setup a forwarding internal mailserver, which sort of helps to deal with the outgoing load? Or perhaps use the external one for incoming and the internal one for outgoing?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back