mail insert prob

bluzeboy

Bluzeboy
I use outlook express as my mail program,could someone please tell me how I can decorate my mails with the animated gifs I have saved in my pictures,everytime I attempt to do this ,it says some files cannot be attached?
Thanks in advance

Insert
Picture
From file

matt the only op'm given when i click on insert is file attachment all other options are shaded?

Try this - you have to click on the place in the message you want the image before you can select anything other than file attachment!

To insert a picture into a message

Click the place in the message where you want the image to appear.
On the Insert menu, click Picture, and then click Browse to find the image file.
Enter Layout and Spacing information for the image file as needed.

Mine worked just like yours and I knew I had done it before - just took a few minutes to remember how I did it!:cool:

Glad ya got it working!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back