Mail.app "forgets" my signatures

X-Istence

Political Access
I seem to have a bit of a problem. For some odd reason, each time I add a signature to Mail.app, to one of the accounts or the global list, the next time I go to start Mail.app ALL of them are gone. I have tried the usual remove all the plists for Mail.app, but for some reason I am thinking I missed one somewhere. I have done the following:

cd Library
rm -rf Mail
rm -rf Caches/Mail/
rm -rf Preferences/com.apple.mail.plist

Which basically should reset it back to 0, and it is a no go. Any other hints would be helpful!

~/Library/Mail/Signatures is where the signatures are kept, but you've already wiped that out with removing Mail from the Library directory.

you checked your disk capacity and inodes? sounds like its just not able to write the signatures file

Code:
BiteSize:~ xistence$ df -ih
Filesystem                Size   Used  Avail Capacity iused   ifree %iused  Mounted on
/dev/disk0s3               28G    19G   8.5G    69% 5069626 2223234   70%   /
devfs                      96K    96K     0B   100%     570       0  100%   /dev
fdesc                     1.0K   1.0K     0B   100%       4     253    2%   /dev
<volfs>                   512K   512K     0B   100%       0       0  100%   /.vol
automount -nsl [167]        0B     0B     0B   100%       0       0  100%   /Network
automount -fstab [174]      0B     0B     0B   100%       0       0  100%   /automount/Servers
automount -static [174]     0B     0B     0B   100%       0       0  100%   /automount/static

I would have also accepted
"yes, I've checked that and its fine"

you installed the latest updates? theres some new ones for Mail.app

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back