magnifying like icons

D

DarkArcher

is there anythign that can make my icons and menus have big magnifyin glass like icons or any jazz like that

sorta like on the mac osX

you can go into the display properties, then appearance, then advanced. choose the icon selection from the drop menu and you can up the size, but you might wanna go looka round for some new icons cause once you get past a certain size if they icon is not made to be blown up that far they will look kinda ugly and jagged

Yeah, I have to agree with Qumahlin, you have to use "XP" icons with alpha transparency support. I too liked some of the Mac OS icons, so I found some I liked at http://www.deviantart.com and blew them up to size 65 for my desktop. Unfortunately, most programs don't have these type of icons, so you have to change the icon to the XP ones so it looks good.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back