Magic Tweak.

L

Lee

I have the registration key, for version 1.98,
can't find the software.

I have searched on google for it to download and all i get are crack sites or other faeces.

NE1 have a link to redownload it.

I asked at web site like a month ago and no replies.

Help appreciated.

thats the only majic tweak i know off?

Gawd, well I am sure I wrote it pretty clear and understandable. I have a licence key for Magic Tweak V1.98, I can't find the software on a zip disk, I had to reinstall it as it keeps giving me errors when trying to use it.

I e-mailed magic tweak site admin and they have not replied. Thats was over a month ago.

I googled looking for old software sites, the one I know don't have older version of it.
So as I said before in google all I get are wares and cracks sites, which don't interest me looking for it there.

So I posted this to see if ne1 knows ne where else, I can get it.

So far I found version 1.94, which I am currently using, which accepts my licence, but I am sure they would not have released a later version if it had a buggy element.

That's why I asked, well I will have to try kartoo.

I have also been trying to contact Magictweak.
Mailed em twice about changing their link to ntfs.org to osnn.net

No reply so far.

when was it released?
maybe i can fumble through all the cds that came with the mags. :)

I have it on one of my backup cd's. mail me at sboulema [at] hotpop.com and i will mail it to ya ;)

didnt receive the file? just a couple of things wanting a receipt.

I have 2 very limited sources for 1.98 queued up on emule and i'll let them run unless you come back saying you dont need it anymore.

k but when I say limited sources I mwan 1 source :). One is ~550 queues and the other is over 900 queues so dont hold your breath. it could be as much as a day to a week or never before they acctualy begin to download.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back