mafia!!

Kush

High On Life!
When i install Mafia when it gets to the 2nd cd it copies up to the end a6.dta and then nothing happens no cd-rom useage and no progress no insert cd 3 so whats wrong?

by the way its a personal backup of my original so i wanted to know if using different brand cd-r for cd 1 and cd 2/cd3 will make that happen.

maybe something wrong with your cd? not clean or something? cuz my personal back up was on cdrws and it was installing ok. altough i did have a crash problem later on in the game, but after loading level b4 the crash it went on smoth after that. just back it up to different cd then. the game is very good

nope

nope i tried installing it from dameon tools and it works so does that mean i should use the same brand media?

well i dont think that different brand cds would cause the problem. in theory it's the same material as the fisrt one just has different label.

not always..protection programs like Safw Disk 2.0 won't allow you to copy a CD..for more information see gamecopy world.
can't give you the URL I know that Jewellz will come up saying NO WAREZ LOL even it's not!

no its not the protection

its not the protection

hey how about those original cds? why not install from them? :p

speed!

i had to burn it at a slower speed cuz its an 800mb image
!

what speed did ya burn it the first time? i always burn my stuff at 8x

themafia_69 48x? damn that's gotta be fast. my cdrw just doesnt go faster then 8x :)

DrMetallica that must be taking ages?

yeah its my new visiontek xtasy it pretty fast a full cd in about 2 mins

i'd like that too, but wont be buiyng it just or that, unless it comes with my new computer i dont think that i'll be buying any extra hardware.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back