Mafia graphics setttings?

G

GhaLeoN

Can any tell me, or give me a link to somewhere that explains the "mafia setup" screen options?

I want this game to be running as smoothly as possible, how does everyone run this game here? IE: what res, what level of detail, etc.

thx,

but won't enabling VSYNC cuase a reduction in fps in most cases?

And what does triple buffering do?

V-sync will restrict your FPS to you refresh rate, well it did when I had it on.

UniSol is right about V-sync...

For speed, FSA off, bit depth 16, truecolor off, compressed on, disable EAX,.... leave everything at default, cept maybe for resolution.... then, in game press esc, then options, click on low.....

Heres my settings.. It runs fine on my comp..

1024 x 768, bit depth 16, lightmap = true color, all of the texture quality size unchecked, and no W buffer..

It runs good on my computer.. cept for some car chases.. and in game I put the image quality and the draw distances in the middle.. and I have shadows on very low.. Hope that helps a lil..

Also.. make your desktop res the lowest it can go and put it to 16 bit color and ctrl+alt+del any programs like virus checkers and what not..

ya, gonna see how smooth it runs in a lower res

does anyone know exactly what "truecolor" does under the lightmap and normal graphics settings?

If I dont have "truecolor" enabled under the lightmap section, does it mean that im not using ligthmaps?

xinside : do you know the band 'sewing with nancie' ?
They are close personal friends who have played shows with bigwig

Sewing with nancie? you gotta be kidding me.. my band just got done touring with them on the warped tour ;D .. my band is Pulling Out... we were on tour with them and a few other bands touring warped... hung out with them with bigwig heh... awesome people... and oh yea... true color makes it for everything wont be discolored... turn it off and go in game and you can see how discolored it is in 16 bit...

lol wtf

james, one of the guitarists, is going to be my best man in my wedding

ya I have mafia tweaked pretty good now, going to run it to see if theres a difference

Yea.. when we hung out they were all pretty cool people... I listen to their cd like.. everyday STARBUCKS SUCKS! is probably my fav song.. oh well.. anyways.. I just got done beating mafia.. now im doing the free ride extreme missions.. does anyone know where I get guns??

is there any codes for mafia? something like godmode which help make the game more easier.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back