Mafia graphics setttings?

G

GhaLeoN

Can any tell me, or give me a link to somewhere that explains the "mafia setup" screen options?

I want this game to be running as smoothly as possible, how does everyone run this game here? IE: what res, what level of detail, etc.

G

GhaLeoN

thx,

but won't enabling VSYNC cuase a reduction in fps in most cases?

And what does triple buffering do?

Kuja

OSNN Addict
UniSol is right about V-sync...

For speed, FSA off, bit depth 16, truecolor off, compressed on, disable EAX,.... leave everything at default, cept maybe for resolution.... then, in game press esc, then options, click on low.....

X

xinside

Heres my settings.. It runs fine on my comp..

1024 x 768, bit depth 16, lightmap = true color, all of the texture quality size unchecked, and no W buffer..

It runs good on my computer.. cept for some car chases.. and in game I put the image quality and the draw distances in the middle.. and I have shadows on very low.. Hope that helps a lil..

X

xinside

Also.. make your desktop res the lowest it can go and put it to 16 bit color and ctrl+alt+del any programs like virus checkers and what not..

G

GhaLeoN

ya, gonna see how smooth it runs in a lower res

does anyone know exactly what "truecolor" does under the lightmap and normal graphics settings?

If I dont have "truecolor" enabled under the lightmap section, does it mean that im not using ligthmaps?

xinside : do you know the band 'sewing with nancie' ?
They are close personal friends who have played shows with bigwig

X

xinside

Sewing with nancie? you gotta be kidding me.. my band just got done touring with them on the warped tour ;D .. my band is Pulling Out... we were on tour with them and a few other bands touring warped... hung out with them with bigwig heh... awesome people... and oh yea... true color makes it for everything wont be discolored... turn it off and go in game and you can see how discolored it is in 16 bit...

G

GhaLeoN

lol wtf

james, one of the guitarists, is going to be my best man in my wedding

ya I have mafia tweaked pretty good now, going to run it to see if theres a difference

X

xinside

Yea.. when we hung out they were all pretty cool people... I listen to their cd like.. everyday STARBUCKS SUCKS! is probably my fav song.. oh well.. anyways.. I just got done beating mafia.. now im doing the free ride extreme missions.. does anyone know where I get guns??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut