mafia game, problem

• Thread starter mafiafromrussia
  • Start date
M

mafiafromrussia

some where at 9-04 maybe 05 when i have to get to warehouse , something about canadian wine. when i get to that place and i go inside(either in car or by foot) the next level, movie i think, is starting to load. when that is done i just get kicked out of the game. i have tryed booting but that didnt seem to help. should i try using different video settings or there's something else?

I never tried the game, but from my experience I think the game is protected with CD-Check,so either the game is copied or the original CD is scratched :d

My backup works fine :D

the game did crash & freeze a few times

restarted the game & it worked fine

finally finished it what a nice game - maybe a bit too easy

:cool:

[edit] using 30.82 dets with a GeForce2 MX400 [/edit]

Originally posted by TwoZigzagColt45
My backup works fine :D

the game did crash & freeze a few times

restarted the game & it worked fine

finally finished it what a nice game - maybe a bit too easy

:cool:

[edit] using 30.82 dets with a GeForce2 MX400 [/edit]

I have many Video games...I just finished one.Max Payne.
the last games I have bought are Ghost Recon and Star wars Jedi night II...I swear I have not installed them yet :cool:
I boyght them like 3-4 months ago :D been busy with my damn life.

That is busy

I've never bought a game & not hammered it straight away

unless I'm not into it, then its straight back to the shop

:p :p

well i'll try to play that again, i dont think that my backup is scratched, becase back up of my back up as my friends said works fine :)

That happened to me once as well. Try and refinish the level before it crashes.

Originally posted by tens1on

u mean play the level b4 that? i guess i could when i get my back up back

"backup"

Man you guys are driving me nutz. Just be men and say "My illegal warez copy that I didn't pay for because I don't care about supporting further game developments and all the game designers hard work means nothing to me."

;)

"Ummm... yeah dude. So you put the we.. (cough - wink) "TOBACCO" in the bowl and then you suck really hard and let your finger off the hole right before you're finished".

lol, i do support developers, i just want to try the thing b4 i pay for it. i dont want to waste money for some crap.

Originally posted by tens1on
hey. tryed it today and it worked great. thanks a lot :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back