• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

MacWorld Jan 9th 17:00 GMT

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Or if MacRumors dies (It usually holds up well) here's a list of others providing coverage: http://uneasysilence.com/archive/2007/01/9115/

There's also an IRC channel: irc.freenode.net - #mwsf2007

If you want the full effect though, cover your ears and shout "LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" for an hour, and wait for the streaming version of the keynote to pop up online ;)

Its usually best not to expect anything cool then you can be impressed.

Personally I am hoping for a little more info on iTV and Leopard and maybe any plans they have for the iPod this year.

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
Yeah, the iTV and Leopard are my main interests for this year. Also, iLife '07 and iWork '07 should be covered, and I look forward to seeing what updates they get. :)

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Are Mac fans expecting anything big? Other than the Apple Phone by Cingular that I've read about?
There are a ridiculous amount of rumours circulating, if they were all true, Steve would have a 6 hour keynote to prepare :) if you expect each and every one of them to be announced, you'll be very disappointed, so like the others, I'll just take whatever is released and expect nothing :D

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
Wow, that phone looks amazing.

Sucks that we didn't get any Leopard info. I suppose that will be a special event coming up.

Now to wait for the video of the keynote. I dont think iPhone is going to be released until June then not until September for Europe.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ernestrojasn