Mac Vs. Pc

Vetrius

Coenfidentialityism
The classic debate...
I prefer PC's, I admit, they have sooo many holes (Windows), but as a gamer, I have a need for speed and performance in games, not to mention an OS that CAN play games older than 5 years. Mac's are great for designing games, houses, etc... But as a 16 year old gamer... I have absolutely no use for them...
Rebuttals?
*Watch's for Speedy*

images

Vetrius said:
The classic debate...
I prefer PC's, I admit, they have sooo many holes (Windows), but as a gamer, I have a need for speed and performance in games, not to mention an OS that CAN play games older than 5 years. Mac's are great for designing games, houses, etc... But as a 16 year old gamer... I have absolutely no use for them...
Rebuttals?
*Watch's for Speedy*

Heh...trust me. Dave isn't going to be interested in rebuttals. He, like everyone else, got tired of X vs. Y wars a long time ago.
laugh.gif

NetRyder said:
Heh...trust me. Dave isn't going to be interested in rebuttals. He, like everyone else, got tired of X vs. Y wars a long time ago.
laugh.gif
Amen to that.

(edit) any flaming in this thread and it will be closed... just so you know ;)

I own a PC right now but I'll definitely buy a Mac next time.
bigsmile.gif

Games or not I would have a Mac if I could get one for price of a PC. :)

personaly i do not see the point to get a mac, i can match the power easly and well some people say it is easyer to do things. well i am a linux user so i do not have the problems with indows and i can see the real power of a mac. and yes they were good for 3d design and all and making videos but i do not see that any more. i play many games in my spare times and i cant see any point to get a mac for new games at all. and editing. no way i can totaly kick a macs ass in editing even with the same software and all. and ok it has dual processing. so waht, i got my amd 2800 and i have more MIPS so i dont see any pooint to dish 4 grand fora mac when i can get my total setup for 2 so yea there is my rant and dont mind my spelling

Well, Macs are really good from a desktop publishing and multimedia point of view in some areas (MP3s etc) as I used one at uni in the labs and it got the job done.

I wouldn't own a Mac myself though, I like my PC more with Linux and Windows

id buy a mac, but theyre wayyy too expensive - recent price drops included.

it wouldnt replace my pc though, theres alot of things a windows machine can do slightly better than a mac, as well as vice-versa.

really fancy an ibook though - still abit pricey.

/me throws a grenade.

That is the extent of my participation in this thread. heh.

ok... its a troll... so? *uneducated*
Meh, I like PC, but i want an ibook
Desktop=PC ALL DA WAY! (Gamer)
Laptop=Mac hehehehe

Number one reason I don't use a mac:

I do alot of sound recording/editing/mixing/mastering etc. There was a time when Mac was the only way to go for this. But the software and hardware finally caught up on pc and even surpassed alot of what was on the mac. Sure I could use a mac now, but the equivalant software for what I do on a pc would force me to sell a kidney.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back