Mac os x visual style for windows.

Leo

OSNN Addict
Im looking for a mac os x visual style but can't find any.
Tried google already.
Also looking for the flash dock. I've found one but i only works without SP1 and i already have sp1 installed.
Any help with this will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks.

That guy is a meat head! He sent you to the Apple Store.

The type of OS X toolbar can be found here:

http://yz.designtechnika.com/software/yzdock/index_en.html

It's called Y'z Dock which seems to be the most popular. As for themes, there is one called Smooth Stripe that I got off themexp.org awhile ago, but they're always down. Check out page 2 of the January desktop thread. Bubblebyte has an amazing theme, but I'm not entirely sure it's an xp theme the real thing - it's that convincing !

Originally posted by Jazzhound
That guy is a meat head! He sent you to the Apple Store.

Ha, yeah I am... sorry Leo, you left me no choice...

No harm intended, I've always been a joker.

Originally posted by OTE
ummm how do u intall the damn thing!!!!!!!!:confused:

Download PatchXP, apply it, then double click on the visual style file.

Originally posted by Leo
Anybody know a flash dock like the one in this site that will work with sp1??
http://www.jonmega.com/~iceman/stuff/
Thanks!

P.s: Didn't like Y'z

Well I do not think there is a SP1 version yet..why do you no tlike yz dock? It is apparently the easiest to configure and most popular. Some alternatives are:

MobyDock
ObjectBar

Do a search on google for them.

All right, already installed yz again. I can't change the icons to the ones i want. Plus it only gives me three option to add to the dock: Recycle bin , cpu and clock. How do i add my documents ,IE and other stuff??

Herkalees: I"ll have to get use to your antics, give me some time ;)

Leo: Y'z dock is the most popular because it emulates the OS X dock so well. To add a shortcut to the bar (like OS X) simply drag any application shortcut tot he bar and you're done! It will ask you if you want to change icons for them, otherwise it will assign the defaults. The one rule is it will only accept .PNG files, not .ICO as most windows icon's are based. You can get icons from Iceman's site and through his links page. Put them in the Y's Dock directory or in the BRIGHTS directory.

Play with the setting and in time you'll see why it's the best out there.

Jazzhound, I did what u said and everything looks great !
Thank you !

Originally posted by Herkalees
Get the desktop you desire here.

hay yay . . I like that . .

when you drive a BMW and you want a Toyota bumper then you should go to Toyota store :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back