• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Mac Mouse question

jodgey

OSNN One Post Wonder
I haven't used an Apple since playing Oregon Trail on the IIe back when I used to get chicken nuggets from the lunch lady.
My gf has an ibook and needs a mouse. I have an extra wireless microsoft mouse that I am not using. Are they compatible? Is it as plug and play as in a PC? Is there any software I need to load up? I realize this is probably retarded, but figured I would ask. Thanks.

Tim

X-Istence

Political User
jodgey said:
I haven't used an Apple since playing Oregon Trail on the IIe back when I used to get chicken nuggets from the lunch lady.
My gf has an ibook and needs a mouse. I have an extra wireless microsoft mouse that I am not using. Are they compatible? Is it as plug and play as in a PC? Is there any software I need to load up? I realize this is probably retarded, but figured I would ask. Thanks.

Tim

If it is USB, plug and play. It will work right out of the box, even the right click will work properly :D. No software to load, hell, no dialog boxes to even let you know what happened, plug it in, and it works!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies