mac dock for windows - which is the one to use?

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
rather than using loads of task bars, can someone suggest a good dock to use - free if poss, being i'll, having no job, or money both sucks ass and limits what you can have :(

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
i have just been copying the shortcuts from vista menubar into the dock - looks good enough :)

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
i have just been copying the shortcuts from vista menubar into the dock - looks good enough :)
this is really smooth, I like it so far, can I get it to the bottom?

Last edited:

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
yes - its under sttings - i have mine as satic - none of this zooming crap

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Political Access
A side suggestion for those who are interested.

If you enable the "desktop" toolbar on your taskbar and have a single folder setup on any drive on your system, you can add shortcuts as needed and not have to run an additional application. I used to run a dock all the time but the desktop toolbar is much faster for me.

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
has anyone else notices a new service call AST Service pop up after they install rockit dock? file is supposed to be in C:\Windows\System32 but i cant see it there, i have deleted the service though

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political Access
I have used every dock out there. I like rocketdock, RK Launcher and Objectdock about the same. What I would love to see and I think it is illegal but some developers have attempted this with limited success is a the genie effect of OS X

Mizzle

Oh, now I know...!
Carpo,

Nope, I haven't noticed anything like that. It works with no problems here.

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
must be something else i installed, wonder if it was daz studio or something like that, ESET NOD32 says system is clen and spybot search and destroy found nothing :)

Stormweaver

OSNN Junior Addict
I've been using ObjectDock for awhile and have no complaints.
Does anyone think RocketDock is better for any reason?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonioPR