• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

mac dock for windows - which is the one to use?

Dark Atheist

Staff member
Political User
rather than using loads of task bars, can someone suggest a good dock to use - free if poss, being i'll, having no job, or money both sucks ass and limits what you can have :(

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
A side suggestion for those who are interested.

If you enable the "desktop" toolbar on your taskbar and have a single folder setup on any drive on your system, you can add shortcuts as needed and not have to run an additional application. I used to run a dock all the time but the desktop toolbar is much faster for me.

Dark Atheist

Staff member
Political User
has anyone else notices a new service call AST Service pop up after they install rockit dock? file is supposed to be in C:\Windows\System32 but i cant see it there, i have deleted the service though

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
I have used every dock out there. I like rocketdock, RK Launcher and Objectdock about the same. What I would love to see and I think it is illegal but some developers have attempted this with limited success is a the genie effect of OS X

Dark Atheist

Staff member
Political User
must be something else i installed, wonder if it was daz studio or something like that, ESET NOD32 says system is clen and spybot search and destroy found nothing :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies