[Mac] Copy a CD?

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
May seem like a dumb question, but is Disk Copy on OSX able to make exact copies of a CD? I've burned multiple DMGs (and even some toasts) with it no problem, but have never had to use it to actually copy a CD.

The reason I need an 'exact' copy is because it will be used to copy a homebrew Dreamcast game, which contains a boot section that it doesn't work without (I believe the original image was either Nero or DiscJuggler) I'm sure this would be answered in seconds by popping in the disc and seeing, but I don't have it available to me at the moment, so thought I would ask first :)

I'm not sure, but I believe Disk Copy is a RAW copy program, which should be able to copy the disc. I know that I have copied several disc in Toast 6 Titanium, a few of which contained special boot sectors that needed to be copied. My best advice is to give it a try. It most likely should work.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back