M4 : Mercenaries

W

WiredBrain

I've questions on Mechwarrior 4: Mercenaries.

1. Does this game requires the first, original Mechwarrior 4 (2000) to play ?

2. I heard that it is lacking in the graphic department. To those who has played the game, what's your opinion ? Is it near Max Payne's ?

Personally I enjoyed playing Vengeance but haven't tried out any of the XP's.. the graphics could have been better but I imagine future MW games will be optimized for DX9 and much better graphics.. heck, if you can find a chaep used copy go grab it..

not sure about needing the original to play the XP's though..

I've bought IT. The graphic is so-so but it works great with my 64 MB Geforce 2 MX ...

from what i've heard, MW4: Merc's is a standalone expansion, meaning you don't need the original MW4: Vengeance. not exactly sure about it though.

Heres the deal,
Mercs is a stand alone game and does not need anything else.

however if you install the Clan and Inner Sphere packs you will have more mechs and weapons.
(warning) (installing those packs will also install Cdilla on your machine.)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back