M$ Vista acronym

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
"VISTA" "the top five Windows problems: Virses, Infections, Spyware, Trojans and Adware," :p

funny, but i hope thats not the real case.

Doesn't take long for someone to make a funny out of the recent news lol

You spelt MS with a $!! Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. M$!!. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, reference that they make a lot of money before. Because that's what people say about them right? Isn't it? They have a lot of money And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult Microsoft in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart guy you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any DOS 4 jokes you want to throw at them too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. God you're so funny!

;)

Khayman said:
You spelt MS with a $!! Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. M$!!. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, reference that they make a lot of money before. Because that's what people say about them right? Isn't it? They have a lot of money And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult Microsoft in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart guy you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any DOS 4 jokes you want to throw at them too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. God you're so funny!

;)

your Sarcsm is taking it abit to much Khayman. This is the "Jokes and Humor" posting area. So what, that I didnt make up the joke.."who cares"? Its simple tech humour I shared. Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:hurt: :rolleyes:

Well you obviously don't get jokes either, or the reference.

Kayman, great reference. ;) Did you do that by memory or go back and watch it again?

Xie said:
Kayman, great reference. ;) Did you do that by memory or go back and watch it again?
Watched it again. :)

(also of note, I did find the orignal joke of this thread amusing)

Khayman said:

;)
Haha! Stewie rocks! :D

Khayman said:

Boy, do I agree with you. Except I don't think he or anyone for that matter is funny. I don't understand why people insist on making fun of Microsoft. You have a choice: Stop using it if you don’t like it or do some thing better.

Khayman said:

;)

This is your brain on drugs!!!!

I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing @ people replying to Khaymans post. :p

Just remember that we wouldn't even be having this discussion if it wasn't for Microsoft.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back