m.s comes through...gonna get my free os any minute

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
Dear Microsoft Customer:

Thank you for your recent order for the Technology Advancement Software Kit.

We sincerely apologize for the delay and will begin shipping the Windows XP Professional x64 Edition Software Kits beginning July 14, 2005.

Multilingual User Interface (MUI) add-on packs for Windows XP Professional x64 Edition are now available for download for Technology Advancement Software customers. If you were using a language other than English for your previous Windows XP Professional (32-bit) installation, you may download the appropriate ISO image from the list below and install your language of choice.

of course if I want to learn a new language I can get my iso now

Get the japanese version, that should be exciting :D. I was thinking about doing this but if I ever want to go back to 32bit I would have to buy it again. Ill just give it some time

nothing beats Japanese...especially when your friends turn your cell phone into displaying nothing but Japanese and you pretty much can't use the cell phone until you figure out the key combination to change it back to english by reading the user's manual

omg dude, I did that to my friend sarah, she go so mad at me. I had to go online and look up a manual and then pretty much guess on how to fix it. I thought it was funny, she didnt though :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back