Lynchknot Firefox Themes (re-releases)

lynchknot

OSNN Senior Addict
Hello. I'm starting to update themes - but it's slow going. This Tundra update required 4.5 hours. It is available at my site now.

tundra.gif

****edit - I just now fixed the alignment issue with search bar

Firefox 1.0 theme updates

I'll just add to this thread as themes are updated. So far we've got:

1. Longone
2. Longknot - needs findbar (will do now as I just remembered it)
3. Tundra
4. HD-carbonfiber (below)

HD-carbonfiber.gif

Nice, using the tundra one in KDE with the Plastik window decoration.

Thread Title Changed - If you have anything specific you would like it set to then PM me

Thank you - please post bugs as you see them. It's hard enough to update these for 1.0 and get them out the door - I can't track/fix every bug on time. I have >50 themes to go!
eek.gif

"Longfiber" - Released as BETA. I'm going to work on it some more tomorrow. At this point the progressmeter has a sliding carbon fiber door instead of LCD indicators - It will have indicators soon. I'm not sure about the squared URL/search fields as opposed to the round. If we go with the round I need to anti-alias the suckers as they are jagged.

Longfiber.gif

prog.png

Hey Lynchknot, I finally figured out how to get your themes from the link in your sig :D

I am using the fusion skin on this board and I would like your opinion of which theme would best compliment the fusion skin?

great work bud!
cheers

My opinion? I really can't recommend anything as it's personal preference. Some like a bright toolbar against a dark board skin for contrast - some don't. I have so many tabs I visit and most are different so I don't bother changing themes. I just stick with the theme i'm working on until I grow tired of it.

Lynchknot thanks for updating these :) Is there a version of longfibre that has a white background?

That longfiber is nice .. I am using it now ...

Little bug maybe...
LongKnot 0.9.0:
When you click on Bookmarks, the Window opens but the Button dissapears, it only comes back when you click the X in the Window.

RE-EVOLUTION theme is available at my site now. Please know that this is still a "work in progress" (beta). There are some missing elements and icons need work. I want to release now as Christmas is near and I have other things to do - so it will be a while before this is complete. Thanks.

evol4xx.png

caughtup8ij.png

re7fi.png

preview1jy.png

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back