Luv for the Bastid

Punk ain't as good as it used to be:D Or is that me gettin old!!!!!!!!!Anyway I shall vote:D

wooohooooo...knew i could count on you guys:)

luv ya too benny

Extra Stout right?;)

thanks man
luv u all that vote and those that dont too:)

I seen Extra Stout climbing the charts.......I wonder if this is how a campaign manager must feel like on election night:p

You have been spamming our spray in CS. I return the favor. My vote for Extra Stout has been added. :)

Right on xsiv

thanks man:D

and ill keep spammin cuz its an awesome spray

Is this for Miss America? :D

Voted :) I expect my money by the end of the week :p

I would seriously...but i just closed out my paypal

For now will my appreciation and my promise to never post pics of asian women again suffice?:D

Post all the pics you want but remember the guidelines :p

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Post all the pics you want but remember the guidelines :p

always;)

oh and btw......i cannot thank all of you enough for the support...lookin on the site i see Extra Stout has gained some considerable ground due to the very friendly and supportive people here.

Much mahalo's:)

You are currently one vote out of the lead. If we get you in to play the gig, you have to post a couple of pics of the performance.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back