LOTS of problems

• Thread starter FuhrerKurtKraut
  • Start date
F

FuhrerKurtKraut

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PAGE_FAULT_ON_NON_PAGED_AREA, NV4_DISP.DLL, DXG.SYS, USBPORT.SYS, these are just a FEW erros that I got while hanging around in my computer.......

My machine specs
Ahtlon XP 1900+
Gigabyte 7DXR+
256mb DDR Micron
VisionTek Geforce 3
Quantum AS 40gb
Windows XP

I don't know what else I could do to use my computer normally................... I have tried every detonator that i could find, have tried
No one seems to work correctly so definetely it is not a hardware problem..... My Geforce 3 worked nicely on my last system, which SEEMS to be worst than now... I would come back to the oldies just to have a stable machine. Have reformated 3 or 4 times........... My temperature is stable, it is not a overheat problem... And it may not be a PSU problem because those problems happens in different times.......

PLZ GUYS WHERE THE HE*L IS THE PROBLEM ON MY MACHINE??? PLZ, I'VE SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON THAT, I CAN'T STAND WITH THAT ANYMORE

Thanks in advance
FKK

Ok guys good news.......
Tried disabling the sound card and everything worked (or seemed to) fine... Flew in Flight Simulator for a half hour, and couldn't fly 10 minutes....

What should I do now?? Get back to the default windows drivers?? What do you guys suggests??

Thx
bye
FKK

Since your issue is obviously sound card related, what type of sound card do you have? Are its drivers up to date?

Yeah
I have a SB Live Value.. Tried changing slots and drivers, neither works... I got the latest drivers from soudblaster.com (i think it's the latest) and still got the same kind of error... I flew around Mt Rushmore, in Flight Simulator 2002, with sound and my system crashes. Tried again, it crashed again. Then i tried with the sound card disabled and everything worked fine........
What can I do?? Changing OS will solve that??

c'ya
FKK

if you have a different sound card you're not using try it out and
see if that solves the problem,but it does sound like your prob
is w/ your sbl

HUm I have a Creative Ensoniq that was giving me some problems and then I bought this Value!... But those problems were sound related and haven't given me any blue screens... And my Value! worked fine on my old system.. But will try it out...
BTW, the onboard sound worked fine...

c'ya
FKK

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back