LoTR: The Two Towers Special Extended Edition

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
Buy it, watch it, drool over it, and discuss it here!

My girlfriend bought it for me today before I was out of my last class (she's the greatest!). Just the thought of 45 additional minutes makes me want to wet myself! Notes on the inside said that there are over 100 interviews with cast and crew members, just in case you want the opinions and expertise of just about everyone that had anything to do with it! What I imagine will be the best extra feature is the documentary on Gollum... which goes through every stage of creation. I'm sure that will be amazing!

I'll post more once I've had time to go through more of it. :D

/me buys lots of diapers for people going to buy the dvd and then wet themselves...

better safe and prepared than embarrassed...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back