LOTR DVD is out. you gonna buy it??

Yes, Me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool.gif

ehh... we're talking or the Lord of the Rings.... ya know the movie about Hobbits and other character from the middle earth? :D

LOTR

I thought you were talking about a program 'LOTR DVD' !

SORRY !

not goin to buy it even though I own all 9 books... have yet to get the Hobbit though... and yes I though LoTR was a classic movie...

reason WHY I am not buying it? I can test drive a kia and get a free copy :) ehehhee...

actually my girlfriend already has the movie so I just borrow it off her :)

I definately WILL NOT be buying LOTR on DVD or VHS!

I dont see what all the fuss is about, I havnt seen the film, as everyone I know (who all have varied opinions on films) slated it. From what I have seen, it looks **ap too!!

Just MHO. :)

I love a person who goes by what others say and refuses to go out and either read the books and watch the movie.. OR watch the movie by itself...

but if you honestly don't like it due to the adverts... thats kewl... IMO you should try something out unless it is blatantly CRUD... case in point being men in black 2... I hated it... it was rubbish waste of my money blah blah blah... but I got to watch frank the pug :)

SWI, no I havnt read the books, and dont intend to.!! ;)

SAZAR, I dont go by what others say about films as being gospel, but if I hear alot of bad things about a film..then Im alwaz warey. ;)

Its just not my cuppa tea, and doesnt interest me at-all.

one thing is sure... you must like the quest-kind of movies cause if you don't, it will be a very looooooooooong 3 hours movie for you and you'll be like :eek: :eek: :eek: all the time!

i cant wait till the new one comes out !!! (The Twin Towers)

LOTR was ok and i have had since JAN 02 as divx high resolution movie not vcd

eh would that NOT be a warez product?

read rules and regulations concerning warez... it is NOT allowed on here...

anything that early could only be from ripped copies of the original product given to theatres...

well, that's what the third choice of the poll is all about :D

Personally, i had a dvd rip from a reseller copy a few months ago(the kind that they ship to resellers before the movie actually comes out, my father had a video club some times ago and we used to have these kind of copies) but i'm going to buy the dvd anyway. It's supposed to have 30 more minutes of cut scenes and special stuff about the middel earth.

I remember when we HAD to buy a VCR, then bought countless movies, very few of which we watched more than once..LOL...then we HAD to get a DVD player, once again, stacking up DVDs that we'll probably never view again...so the family's gonna have to restrain themselves and wait for it to make it to the video store.

Definately getting it altough I have already seen it three times on DVD 3 months ago. Boarding Schools are hives of Russian Pirate DVDs

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back