Lost

Goddammit...I wish I didn't read that spoiler up there ^

Ha..sorry, im kinda excited about it

Among those blown away by Wednesday's season finale of Lost was cast member Michael Emerson, who plays arch-villain (or misunderstood savior?) Ben. We caught the actor at last night's Brittania Ball on the Queen Mary 2. Now that the episode's aired, Emerson was able to be more forthcoming than he was when we interviewed him earlier this week — except that he's just as flummoxed as the rest of us about what lies ahead for the Lost ones.

Now that the finale has aired, do you have any freaking clue what’s going to happen when you start shooting again?
No, because I didn't know what the end of the episode was until I watched it. That was a secret scene with Jack and Kate — only Matthew [Fox] and Evangeline [Lilly] were given that text and it was shot in secret. I had to wait until last night to have this earth-shattering revelation: Now not only are we going to live in the present and the past, but also the future. And the little things they dropped made my hair stand on end!

Like what?
Kate and Jack got off the island somehow, but other castaways didn’t, and they’re sick about it. And who’s in the coffin? And who is Kate living with?

Sawyer?
Or is he dead or on the island?

Do you have sympathy for Ben's character?
I have full sympathy. I believe he has a mission and an agenda that he hasn’t shared with us yet. The survival of the earth may depend on Ben’s work, so it justifies his ruthless behavior. Maybe I’m just fantasizing or deluding myself.

Is Naomi, the British woman who parachuted from above, really bad news?

She’s a messenger from the dark side. I think we can take Ben at his word. Whoever is on the boat that they just called mean them no good. As soon as we’re in season four, I think we’re gonna discover that everyone is in deep trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
Among those blown away by Wednesday's season finale of Lost was cast member Michael Emerson, who plays arch-villain (or misunderstood savior?) Ben. We caught the actor at last night's Brittania Ball on the Queen Mary 2. Now that the episode's aired, Emerson was able to be more forthcoming than he was when we interviewed him earlier this week — except that he's just as flummoxed as the rest of us about what lies ahead for the Lost ones.

Now that the finale has aired, do you have any freaking clue what’s going to happen when you start shooting again?
No, because I didn't know what the end of the episode was until I watched it. That was a secret scene with Jack and Kate — only Matthew [Fox] and Evangeline [Lilly] were given that text and it was shot in secret. I had to wait until last night to have this earth-shattering revelation: Now not only are we going to live in the present and the past, but also the future. And the little things they dropped made my hair stand on end!

Like what?
Kate and Jack got off the island somehow, but other castaways didn’t, and they’re sick about it. And who’s in the coffin? And who is Kate living with?

Sawyer?
Or is he dead or on the island?

Do you have sympathy for Ben's character?
I have full sympathy. I believe he has a mission and an agenda that he hasn’t shared with us yet. The survival of the earth may depend on Ben’s work, so it justifies his ruthless behavior. Maybe I’m just fantasizing or deluding myself.

Is Naomi, the British woman who parachuted from above, really bad news?

She’s a messenger from the dark side. I think we can take Ben at his word. Whoever is on the boat that they just called mean them no good. As soon as we’re in season four, I think we’re gonna discover that everyone is in deep trouble.

Interesting. Could you post the source?

I don't know if this is spoiler and how to use the tag...but...
alright as me, everyone at first thought the flashbacks were flash forwards and jack and kate got off.......but if thats true....then why when jack was in the hospital did he ask the doctor to go get his dad? His dad is dead.

I think it's cause
Jack was all drugged up so he wasn't supposed to make much sense, and the reactions of the people around him could be seen from that perspective too.

maybe but when he wanted
more drugs, the girl said i'd have to call your dads office.....

AM I the only one excited about the new season???>>>

yes.. because the season isn't complete.. rather sad.. hoping the writers strike ends soon.

I'm trying to not think about it so I don't end up getting too excited and impatient. It will kick ass of course, and hopefully the strike will be over soon.

w00t!!! Season 4 tonight, Freaking awesome!!! Good Morning America had a 5 min preview clip. all I can say is I am excited. :)

Did anyone else watch the "enhanced" version of the season 3 finale last night? Some pretty interesting easter eggs and references in the episode. :)

Can't wait for tonight!

I watched the enhanced version and found some of the info at the bottom was aimed at bringing in people who had never watched Lost before. By watching just last night's episode they would kinda know what has been going on all along.

Very good PR IMO.

Did anyone else watch the "enhanced" version of the season 3 finale last night? Some pretty interesting easter eggs and references in the episode. :)

Can't wait for tonight!

it's on my dvr.. didn't get a chance to watch it yet though.

Best episode in a while honestly :)

The "flash" scenes are weak, but the rest of it, SOLID ;)

I watched the enhanced version last night and didn't really find anything new for myself, was for sure for people who was not fans.

Now I just watched the 2 hour season 4 premier show, or what not. It was pretty slow the first hour since they were doing basically the same thing as last night but once the second hour got started it was really good. I have been a fan from the start so I guess it's hard for it to be bad. They gave the right amount of new information and kept it like it always has been. The part between Hugo & Jack was the best part, not going to say more for people who did not watch it yet.

I can't wait for next episode!!

That premiere was... meh. Weakest one so far :/

That being said, questions:

Who are the 6 that escaped? (oceanic 6)
Who did Jack kill?
Was that "really" Charlie's spirit/ghost or was it Hugo's hallucination?

Last edited:
That being said, questions:

Who are the 6 that escaped? (oceanic 6)

Well so far we have seen Jack, Kate, and Hurley. Plus whoever is in the casket and maybe whoever Kate was referring to when she said "HE's going to be wondering where I am." to Jack.

Tonight Hurley looked in the window and apparently saw "Jacob" sitting in the rocking chair but it was almost too dark to see who it is until you lighten the screenshot.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2065/2234282109_becc41a441.jpg

Tonight Hurley looked in the window and apparently saw "Jacob" sitting in the rocking chair but it was almost too dark to see who it is until you lighten the screenshot.

Isn't that the Devil from Reaper? J/K That is Jack's dad:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back