Lost

well im all caught up with season 1 and 2....i re-watched them...im ready...

Am I the only one that love Sawyer's " son of a ****** " :p every so often?

Anyway...three more days! Until Lost.

Every person I talk to keeps bringing it up. I can't wait much longer :D

I'm beginning to think that we're actually the experiment to see how many of us can keep on watching without dying of boredom. I've watched every episode but it does drag go on a bit :crosseyed:

^ I'm thinkin the same thing....... O frill!!! I think I'll go mad!!

Download the episode tommorow. That's what I'll probably due since I can't stand waiting during commercials.

I mean... record it on your DVR.

my dvr's ni8ck name is Pc..ha ha.....IM SO.....STUMPED....thats was a great opener....WOWOWOWOWOWOOW

Just watched it... Looks promicing... We'll have to wait and see.

Awesome season premiere. The first moments were gold...my mouth dropped.

Damn, Jack's issues with his dad keep on getting crazier.

i kinda feel bad for him....poor guy....but im sure he is part of the whole thing...

Se3Ep01 is sat on my iBook... should get round to watching it really :p

This season has started off far better than the last did. At this rate, this might last a couple more seasons.

Didn't think I would say that :)

This season has started off far better than the last did. At this rate, this might last a couple more seasons.

Didn't think I would say that :)

I thought ep3 was below par (yes, polar bears are cool, but it was done in a cheap way, imo). However, this week's episode cheered me up :)

-There's ANOTHER island.
-The Others have a sub, which they've probably been using to travel back and forth between the two islands.
-The Others are damn interesting. I don't seem to care so much about what happens on the main island anymore.
- Thank God whiny Jack is gone :)

Last edited:
Not watched any of this season and to be completely honest I dont plan to, unless season 3 is the last. Thats the only condition that I've put on it.

I've read a few bits of wikipedia though. Means I only waste like ten minutes of my life instead of an hour :D

It seems like the Matrix all over again. Juliet (Trinity) bringing soup to Jack (Neo) and Ben (Cypher) saying that she never brought him soup.

And what the hell is this with Desmond apparently being able to see into the future. Just how ludicrous is this series going to get.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back