Lost

Son Goku said:
Numbers... The one where Hurley was inquiring about this, and his winning the lottery was mentioned...

Perhaps, albeit a 5 second memory wouldn't carry one into the following week :laugh: Sorry, just jiving with you a bit :)
wasnt numbers in season 1??

hehe, I know I was being slightly overzealous with my 5 second memory point, but you never now.

Bet they have something where you take the numbers and add them all up and they will be evenly divisible by 7

albeit a "magic" 7 :p

The fact that they repeated one from Season 1...could indeed mean something. Perhaps we'll find out more about the numbers next episode.

Yeah, it's possible... Was definitely surprised when I turned on the tele, and got that feeling of deja vu :)

Grandmaster said:
The fact that they repeated one from Season 1...could indeed mean something. Perhaps we'll find out more about the numbers next episode.

I definitely agree. That couldn't have been at random.

*Producers look at Season 1 episodes* "Eenie, meenie, minee..." <-- I don't think so. :p

Not sure how credible the source is but...be warned, it's a possible spoiler if you're wondering what character is going to...go...next...

here ( be spoilers ) ;

http://tinyurl.co.uk/guqh

Nick M said:
Not sure how credible the source is but...be warned, it's a possible spoiler if you're wondering what character is going to...go...next...

here ( be spoilers ) ;

To be safe I'm not going to follow the link, but I did just read something about one of the show's actors (or actresses). That might be what you're linking to.

Nick M said:

here ( be spoilers ) ;

I read that earlier today. Don't technically consider it a spoiler but I don't see it happening. The character is gaining a lot of importance at the moment...

muzikool: You got it ;)

Pretty crazy episode last night. I wasn't expecting that kind of thing to go down. I thought it was done really well though with the inclusion of Sawyer's flashbacks.

It's interesting to me that Sawyer would go and do what he did after he and Kate's relationship had started to improve. It's also sad that he really hasn't changed much. I think he wants to be an emotional and open person -- we've seen glimpses of it -- but his past and who he thinks he is prevents him from doing that. I think he's scared.

It's also too bad how Charlie has regressed to the point he's at. I felt sorry for him after what happened with the baby -- how he was misunderstood. Now he's just reacting to rage and jealousy, and that's not going to win him any supporters. Plus, he has more secrets to hide now.

Indeed a great episode last night.. 4 stars...

watched it a couple of hours ago, good episode. Admittedly I am a little surprised about the slight turn of events.

Looking forward to the next one, the tag info for it looks good.

OH NOES!!!

They all died :(

What a sad way to end the series.

:smoker:

Right then.

Sazar, we've got your message already. :p

Interesting episode. Things are heating up.

"There's a new sheriff in town." :cool:

Sazar said:
OH NOES!!!

They all died

What a sad way to end the series.

Right then.

:laugh: :D

Anyhow

muzikool said:
Pretty crazy episode last night. I wasn't expecting that kind of thing to go down. I thought it was done really well though with the inclusion of Sawyer's flashbacks.

It's interesting to me that Sawyer would go and do what he did after he and Kate's relationship had started to improve. It's also sad that he really hasn't changed much. I think he wants to be an emotional and open person -- we've seen glimpses of it -- but his past and who he thinks he is prevents him from doing that. I think he's scared.

It's also too bad how Charlie has regressed to the point he's at. I felt sorry for him after what happened with the baby -- how he was misunderstood. Now he's just reacting to rage and jealousy, and that's not going to win him any supporters. Plus, he has more secrets to hide now.

Yes, but consider that people don't tend to change over night, even if they might want to.
It's usually a slower process of soul searching, which finally leads one away from the sort of past Sawyer had been living for so long.

Son Goku said:
:laugh: :D

Anyhow

Yes, but consider that people don't tend to change over night, even if they might want to.
It's usually a slower process of soul searching, which finally leads one away from the sort of past Sawyer had been living for so long.

...or after a month under conditions that give them the opportunity to completely change who they are. Every person on that island has a chance to redefine who they are -- to leave the past behind and create a new life for themselves. I think this is one of the greater questions of the series -- who will take this unique opportunity to change?

*grumble* haven't watched it yet. Maybe i'll download it legally and watch it on my wife's new ipod vid

fitz said:
*grumble* haven't watched it yet. Maybe i'll download it legally and watch it on my wife's new ipod vid

I hear it looks pretty good if you use a video cable to hook it up to your TV.

Interesting trivia I found in "The Long Con":

One of the books Locke is seen organizing is An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge by Ambrose Bierce. The plot of the story concerns a man who survives a hanging and escapes, only to later discover that he did not survive at all, and his escape was actually a hallucination at the time of death.

And next week's episode description:
When Rousseau leads Sayid to a mysterious captive in the jungle, he becomes determined to find out if he is one of the "Others." Meanwhile, Sawyer discovers Hurley's potentially devastating breech of the survivors' trust and blackmails him into helping track an elusive island creature that won't leave Sawyer alone.

I can't wait for next week's episode!

Sawyer is having boar problems again, eh? Or is it that horse they saw?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back