Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje is awesome.

I love his acting but he is typecast so much :(

Sazar said:
Tonites episode was interesting.

Too slow in the middle but bloody good ending eh. :D

Predictable but whatever.

Yeah Echo is shaping up to be a really wicked new character. I can't wait to see his flashback episode. And of course what will happen with his new friendship with Locke :D

Sazar said:
Tonites episode was interesting.

Too slow in the middle but bloody good ending eh. :D

Predictable but whatever.

How so?

His Interplay with Locke will be interesting though.

I was mainly happy
that Sawyer didn't die. He's my favorite character on the show, followed by John Locke.

Petros said:
I was mainly happy
that Sawyer didn't die. He's my favorite character on the show, followed by John Locke.

Seconded.

This show keeps on getting crazier every episode.

Apparently no episodes until the 11th (of Jan :() now?

Last edited:
argh!!!

damn stupid US TV exec's

Quite liked last episode, a few more developments in places which is good

on the subject of the OC, I find Lost far better than a bunch of rich kids whining about how their life is soooo hard. Life isn't designed to be easy, if it was then you wouldn't die at the end.

VenomXt said:
well worth the watch., but id advise getting the dvds then watching them right before season 2 starts lol. its pain that i cant have season 2 now.

I watched the first season on DVD and loved it -- I would have watched the whole thing straight through in one sitting if I had the time. I tried watching the 2nd season on TV, and have missed 2 weeks in a row now...:dead: *Sigh...* Guess I'll wait for season 2 on DVD...

joyojoy said:
I watched the first season on DVD and loved it -- I would have watched the whole thing straight through in one sitting if I had the time. I tried watching the 2nd season on TV, and have missed 2 weeks in a row now...:dead: *Sigh...* Guess I'll wait for season 2 on DVD...

I agree. Season 1 was pretty much as addicting as crack. I was so used to just watching the next episode for Season 1 it sucks really bad I can't do the same with Season 2. :/

Yep, I did the same ... watching Season 1 on DVD. I couldn't wait a year so I'm watching a week at a time. If I happen to miss one for whatever reason, I download it from BT and burn it on a DVD. Works nicely. :up:

So yeah, there is going to be a re-run apparently on the 14th, and the next new episode will be on the 11th of Jan, as confirmed by a Google search.

The question is, why?! Do they want to do this to starve us and keep ratings high? Bastards.

Grandmaster said:
So yeah, there is going to be a re-run apparently on the 14th, and the next new episode will be on the 11th of Jan, as confirmed by a Google search.

The question is, why?! Do they want to do this to starve us and keep ratings high? Bastards.
Sounds like they are doing the same thing they did when the decided to kill it at season 1, change format to meet another season. ;)

Xie said:
Sounds like they are doing the same thing they did when the decided to kill it at season 1, change format to meet another season. ;)

Funny. I just read your blog post about that at the end of Season 1. Have you watched any of Season 2? Just wondering if you have been, and if you still feel the same way.

Xie said:

They have plans to keep the show going for ten years if the ratings stay high enough. :eek: I don't think they've stretched it out so much that it's starting to suck...it's still just as good. But if it gets to the point where it just isn't fun to watch, then they should end the series.

muzikool said:
Funny. I just read your blog post about that at the end of Season 1. Have you watched any of Season 2? Just wondering if you have been, and if you still feel the same way.
Nope, I vowed to boycott it and I have. I've no desire to watch it every again (even more so when I read this thread). :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back