Lost weather gadget :(

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
Hi all,

since the weather wasn't able to work for a several days "service not available", I uninstalled it, thinking (I should have verified before) I would be able to reinstall it and have it working again (all the other gadgets work fine and keep being updated online), but it seems I cannot download it again...

Any of you has a solution so that I can reinstall it ?

Thank you !

Howling Wolf

Thank you NetRyder ! For some reason, I couldn't download it, it always aborted à 200Ko or so, 10 times. I opened it directly from your link and no problem.
You can erase it, thank you again !

Howling Wolf

Me sad, the weather.gadget folder was still present, I renamed it and then copied the the unzipped folder to the right location, but to no avail: seems like I have to really reinstall it, and I don't know how...

Hmm, that's odd. I just uploaded the .gadget file directly this time.

Right-click this link, select "Save Link As" (or "Save Target As" if you use IE) and save the file on your desktop as "WeatherGadget.gadget"
Then double-click it to install it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut