• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lost my Ti4600...sort of....

T

Tetherton

Well physically its still there but my PC wont recognize it even after I reinstalled the Drivers. I'm using the Detonator 29.42 drivers by the way. I lost my GPU last night after doing a WinXP operating system 'repair'. What are the best drivers I should be using with my GPU. I heard that there were some new leaked Detonator Drivers out but havent seen them yet.

Thanks all for any help............Travis:)

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
um... don't know if you have already tried this... pull it out and plop it back in and power up your system again.. it SHOULD search and locate your card again...

:)

T

Tetherton

:( nope. I took the card out, waited about 5mins and installed it back in. Same. I know the Card is good its the Drivers that wont install somehow. If the card had went bad it shouldnt even allow my PC to turn on would it ? I dont have any on-board video.....

T

Tetherton

No, it dont recognize any display adapter in the Device Manager. I cant format until I figure out how to burn a troublesome bin file I got from Edonkey. :( I have dial up and dont want to re-download the 752mb file again.....:mad:

hmm.....that would take a lil long..
dont u knw anyone that has highspeed who could dload it and burn it for u???:confused:

but as for the vid card...probably a format now..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test