• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lost my click sound

F

Fuzz

I know I know..it is a little weird that I am wondering how to fix this problem. I know the majority would like to disable it.

While i am in internet explorer. I lost my sound when i click on a link or something. It is now all silent. I have done nothing with sounds for the system. I Just booted up one day and nomore sounds. I have checked under sound and audio devices and the sound scheme and sound for that thing is on. SOund is up and everything. But is it is silent..I don't like a silent world..it scares me.

Thanks for replies and if i need to give more info..just give me a post.

Thanks

W

wrangler

had a similar problem recently, try re-installing the so9und card driver...that fixed it for me (actually I updated my soundcard driver, and upon reboot, the problem was fixed).

F

Fuzz

Thanks I will give it try. I will report back if the prob is not fixed.

Thanks a lot..

LOL..Play winamp while surfing. YEa that definately is an idea. But i miss my click sound..sniff sniff

Fuzz

F

Fuzz

WEll I now have click sound...whew..i feel normal now. LOL

thanks alot. I reinstalled sound drivers and still had probs. I then put the sound schemes on None. Then click apply. THen click back to windows default. Now it works.

NIce. Thanks guys

Fuzz

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fontjohnson