Lost is amazing

i just watched episode 1-11 of lost in the last 2 days.. All i have to say is OMG this show is addictive. Just wondering if there are any other fans?

Yeah the show is great. I can't wait from week to the next to see it. The season has been plagued with TONS of repeats though. I think the writers are changing things on the fly and are using the weeks of repeats to shoot. Anyways I think repeats are all over and with the recap episode last week we are going into the finally episodes. If you don't mind spoilers you could check out Lost-tv and read up on every episode. :)

*Edit* - I know Jewelzz will be in .. shes a fan also ;)

\o/

Lost is one of a few shows I watch. I love it and can't wait until the finale next week ... although I'll miss it not being on.

Jewelzz said:
\o/

Lost is one of a few shows I watch. I love it and can't wait until the finale next week ... although I'll miss it not being on.
Jewelzz, you got at least 4/5 more episodes. :)

Reason for the repeats is ABC and other networks only order so many episodes until they see if it is a hit or not. Since Lost films in Hawaii it takes time to get going again once more episodes are approved.

Anyone tried the Lost game?

American Zombie said:
Reason for the repeats is ABC and other networks only order so many episodes until they see if it is a hit or not. Since Lost films in Hawaii it takes time to get going again once more episodes are approved.
Thats what I thought but when checking the site I posted before the episode layout changed more then once (more episodes were added ect.). It could be they had it wrong, or could be they saw the success and went back and did some rewrites. :)

We watch LOST here too, decent show.
Only other real show I keep tabs on is 3rd Watch, which has 1 show left to air before it's all done :(

Kr0m said:
Only other real show I keep tabs on is 3rd Watch, which has 1 show left to air before it's all done :(
I watch that too and didin't realize next week it's over :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back