Lost in Translation

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
Anyone else seen it?

Watched it last night and absolutely loved it....great little story, great sound track...and, my god, Scarlett Johansson is gorgeous!!

5/5 for me!

Saw it at the cinema a while ago. Absolutely brilliant film. loved every second of it. Really well underplayed by the actors

And yes Scarlett Johansson is hot :)

5/5 (Bring on the Oscars!!)

Saw it quite a while ago, absolutely superb. I don't think that some people will like it though.

Agreed about Scarlett, ****ing gorgeous :D :D

Wow....am I the only one who hated that movie? I had to shut it off mid way through because I was so extremely bored. If it were possible, I'd give it negative stars.

Yes you are the only one...in the world... feel ashamed :p

Yes! Feel ashamed...then when you're over that...feel ashamed once more. ;)

Maybe because I'm not a Bill Murray fan...not sure. Although I did like Groundhog Day. :D

That movie was amazing. The most amazing thing was their ability to create a relationship between a 22 yr old woman and early 50's man and not have the cinema viewers cringe at it. It seemed normal.

While im here...that cool song at the start of the film as he's coming in to the city.... it's Death In Vegas - Girls

The music in the strip bar is: Peaches - F*** the pain away

:D

Blatant Thread Resurrection :D But the DVD just popped through my letter box *does a little jig*

But I'm just on my way to work, talk about bad timing :p

Attachments

• l.i.t.-cam.jpg
    l.i.t.-cam.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 108
I'm going to wait until I can get it for $10/4£ from the local video store. :D

Been thinking of buying Bend it like Beckham as well, check it out if you haven't seen it.

I was going to wait, but it was £7.99 delivered :D couldn't resist.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back